Shimla 2Nights/ 3days Tour Package:
I have been living in Shimla since my birth and grew up here. Now I am a traveller and blogger and would like to tell you about the Shimla as I have seen it. All famous attractions and to do activities with all essential information. It can take you many days to explore the real beauty of Shimla but if we have limited time then we should plan our tour for a minimum 2Nights/3days. 3days Shimla Tour package will give you enough time to explore its main attractions and sightseeing.
Shimla before independence was the Summer capital of Britisher’s due to its natural beauty and cool climate in summers. As Himachal State came into existence then it became the capital of Himachal Pradesh State, famous Ridge, Mall road, Jakhoo temple, Lakkar Bazar, President House and Catholic Church are main attractions of Shimla.
Hotel : Sukh Sagar Regency/Similar***
-Return Volvo Airfare Delhi-Shimla-Delhi
-Pick and drop from Bus stand and hotel
-Private Sightseeing (Alto)
-Accommodation on twin sharing basis
-Daily Breakfast Included
-All type of hotel and transportation taxes included
Detailed Itinerary for 3N/4days Shimla Weekend Tour Package :
Day 1. Shimla Arrival: Upon arrival Shimla you will be transferred to the Hotel by Cab. After checking into the hotel, get fresh and spend your time at leisure after a long journey. Have a delicious dinner and have a great sleep in the mountains.
Day 2. Shimla : After breakfast you have to explore Shimla City main attractions so get ready for the Shimla city tour. Start from Ridge and take a Gondola ride to Jakhoo Temple famous for Lord Hanuman Statue. Spend some time there and return to Ridge, explore Lakkar Bazar, Mall Road, have fun at Ridge, taste softy, coffee, soup and much more when you are visiting Ridge and mall road.
After that try to cover President House a famous historical building must visit and Himachal Pradesh University. By evening get back to the hotel and if you have booked your hotel in Main Shimla city then try to come after dinner for a walk to Ridge for more fun.
Day 3. Shimla Excursion: Today you have to visit Kufri, Naldehra, Hatu Peak, Hasan Valley your whole day. Start your day early in the morning so you can try to cover the maximum excursion of Shimla Tour.
Day 4. Return Journey from Shimla : Check out from the hotel and start your return journey with wonderful memories you have gathered during the trip.
Special arrangements for Honeymooners will be there like : Flower Decoration, Honeymoon cake, candle light dinner with wine and Badam milk etc.
Per person Cost with volvo starts from 9,420/-(tax included)
Sightseeing and activities to do when in Shimla:
- Naldehra: Famous Golf course between the forests. It is a tourist spot where you
can play Golf and try to Yak and Horse riding for fun.
2. Kufri: A hill station, scenic view of mountains with snow, apple, apricot orchards and skiing, horse & yak riding.
3. Hatu Peak: Hatu Mata is a famous temple at the top of the peak, surrounded by greenery and orchards with scenic views.
5. Hasan Valley: Hasan valley. Asia’s most dense forest site is also a UNESCO world heritage site.
6. Tara Devi Temple: A famous hill station and a temple devoted to Tara Mata.
7. Shimla City Tour: Advance Study, Bird Sanctuary, Ridge, Mall Road, Lakkar Bazar, Christ Church and Jakhoo Temple etc
Note* You have four options in Budget for this Shimla weekend package:
- By Cab Delhi -Shimla- Delhi all sightseeing and transfer by cab
- By Volvo Bus Delhi- Shimla- Delhi and sightseeing or transfer with cab
- By Train upto Kalka from Delhi and Toy train from Kalka a unesco world heritage sight. All transfers and sightseeing by cab
- By Air : Delhi -Shimla- Delhi and all transfers and sightseeing by cab
Best time to visit:
In summer you can visit upto June from March and in winter if you want to enjoy the snow then the best time for your travel is from December to March.
Avoid during monsoon or rainy season as heavy rain, landslides can destroy your travel plan.
Travel yug is a Shimla based Travel Company and committed to give the best experience to the guest when they decided to travel to Shimla. For more details or booking call +91 9805706010. Tourists do not need any COVID test and registration to enter in Himachal for tourism purposes. The team of Travelyug will look after your all travel itinerary day to day while you will be on your tour.