Manali Weekend Family Tour Package ex Delhi: 3N/4days:
|Accommodation:||Meal Plan||Room Type|
|The Red Apple***/Similar||MAP||Deluxe|
– Accommodation included on twin sharing basis
– Return A/C Volvo semi sleeper tickets included.
– Pick and drop included at Manali
– Private Cab included for transfers and for all sight seen ( Alto)
– Daily breakfast and dinner included (3 breakfast and 3 dinner included)
– All type of hotel and transportation taxes included
Per Person Cost for Entire Package: 7,360/- (including all tax)
Day 1 :Delhi to Manali ( approx. 550 Km, 15 hours drive):-
Take your volvo bus from Volvo point at Delhi and start your long journey toward Manali. After reaching Manali early in the morning, check-in to the cottage, fresh up there and enjoy the scenic view with the cup of tea/coffee and spend evening at leisure by visiting nearby place from the cottage At night have your dinner and take rest so you can start your next day early in the morning.
Day 2 :Manali: Day excursion to Rohtang Pass or Solang Valley (50 Km, 2 to 3 hours drive):
After having your breakfast at the hotel, start your journey for an excursion to Rohtang Pass upto snow line ( if Rohtang pass will be open at your time . Enjoy the next few hours amidst the majestic mountains and their snow-white glory. Indulge in various adventure-fun activities like sledding, skiing, yak riding, etc.
While descending to Manali, there will be halts at Rahalla Falls and Solang Valley. A few more pit stops at Marhi, Nehru Kund, and the local market will make your day memorable. On return to the hotel, you will be served with a delicious dinner. Enjoy your dinner and spend the night at the cottage.
Optional: At SnowPoint near Rohtang Pass, you can try adventure activities like paragliding, skiing and Zorbing.
Tip: Rohtang Pass is closed on Tuesdays. Plan your trip accordingly ( From November to Mid of March rohtang pass remain closed due to heavy snowfall)
Day 3 :Manali to Kullu, Manikaran:
After breakfast in the hotel, start your day at the Manikaran pilgrimage site famous for hot water springs. Enroute to Kullu visit Kasol known as mini Israel, Kullu Shawl factory, Fish Farm and Kullu market tour by your own. By evening I returned to the hotel.
Day 4 : Manali to Delhi: Departure
After breakfast, start your day by exploring Manali market by yourself, you can visit the Mall Road, Hadimba Temple, van vihar, nature park and can shop at Manali market famous for handicraft. Return to the hotel and check out and after that You will be transferred to Volvo point by cab for your return journey. start your return journey to Delhi with sweet memories….
Activities you can do in Manal: Water Rafting, Paragliding, River Crossing and other hot water baths etc. Itinerary is an idea of your travel plan. You can modify and some changes you can suggest as per your comfort.
Note: – Rates are subject to change in case of change in airfare, hotel rates, rate of exchange (ROE), transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees.
Booking Policies :
• At the time of booking, you must pay / deposit an amount of 50% of the total holiday package cost, depending on the type of booking, and pay any balance of the cost before departure.
• If you do not make the required payments on time, then your booking will be cancelled.
• If you have paid a deposit and are unable to pay the balance amount on time, then you will lose your deposit amount also.
• Final handover of Hotel vouchers / Air tickets / Passports etc. will be done only upon receiving full and final payment.
• TravelYug will not be responsible for any medical complication that may arise during the tour.
Cancellation Policies :
• Less than 21 days prior to departure – 25 % of the total holiday package cost
• Between 20 – 11 days of departure – 50 % of the total holiday package cost per person
• Between 10 – 6 days before departure – 75% of the total holiday package cost per person
• Less than 6 days of departure – 100 % of the total holiday package cost per person
For further information or support, please feel free to contact us by Email or phone at given contact details. Assuring you of our best services at all times and looking forward to a long & pleasant association with us. Your business is important to us!!