Looking to explore Himachal Pradesh in budget. Here I can suggest you some ways to plan your Himachal’s Holiday in budget. Now If you are planning to visit Himachal pradesh then first of all decide the places you want to visit here so you could get an good idea of your budget with stay, transportation and food. In Himachal you some hot tourist spots like Shimla, Manali, Chamba and Solan. Here I will tell you all the places which everybody should visit once if they love to explore Himachal Pradesh’s natural beauty.
Here are the list of some must to visit places in Himachal Pradesh Tour:
- Kullu & Manali: Manali is the most visited destination in Himachal Pradesh during your Manali Holiday. Attal Tunnel, Kasol, Manikarna Kheerganga, Bijli Mahadev must to visit during Kullu & Manali tour.
2. Lahaul & Spiti: Lahaul & Spiti are two different valleys one has some greenery and Spiti is totally dry mountains. In Lahaul you can cover Tandi, Jispa, Keylong, Udaipur, Trilokinath and in Spiti you would visit Chatru, Losar, Chandrataal (Moon Lake), Kunzum Paas, Kunzum Goddess Temple, Kaza town, Tabo and Key monasteries with Asia’s Highest village Hikkim, Kibber and Komick. Less known and less explored places by the tourists.
3. Kinnaur: Kalpa, Recong peo, Chitkul, Skibba, Bhava Valley, Karcham Hydro power Project, Kinner Kailash, Nako lake are some places of interest. Less Explored and Less known District of Himachal Pradesh.
4. Shimla: Shimla is the capital of the state and also known as hill of queen. It was summer capital of Britishers before independence. Kufri, Shimla town, Naldehra, Mashobra, Rohru, Dodra Qwar, Chirgaaon and Chanshal pass, Buran Gati Trek for adventure.
5. Solan : Some part is plain and some part is mountain area. Kasauli, Chail, Heritage Park in Kandaghat, Karishan Garh Fort, Lutru & Mutru Caves, Trekking and camping at Gambhar helping river of Satluj.
6. Dharamshala: Mc :eodganj, Khaniyara Village, Dharamshala town, Bhagsunag Waterfall and Triund and Thataran Trek in Dhauladhar range for adventure.
7. Chamba: Chamba Town, Khajjiar, Bahrmour, Pangi, Killad and Holi with Manimahesh and Holi to Dharamshala trek you can enjoy here.
So Here main tourist places I have explain that you should must visit when planning to visit Himachal Pradesh. I would like to advice try to spend 1 week and more at every place to know more about culture and to feel good.
Smart Techniques to visit in minimum budget.
- Tell your travel agent that I have to visit in that budget, he will figure out the best way to get it done in your budget.
- Do a little research about the places if you looking to cover two or more than that in one trip. You can take sharing transport as nowadays there are lot of transportation to each destination.
- If you are traveling in a group of more than 3 people. Try to book a Alto or Alto k10 taxi for your tour.
- Decide to stay in camping tents at all location. Much cheaper than home stays and hotels.
- If you are single or two person traveling try to rent a bike from Solan, Shimla and Manali.
- Try to convince more people who can join you a large group always get good discount so always we can get good price for a group travel.
Let us know if you are looking to Explore Himachal or any other part of world. Our team will make it possible so that you can explore more of the world in less budget.