Visiting India for holidays, here are some of the most visited sites for all travelers. India is home to many cultures and has a great history of 30,000 years. UNESCO Heritage sites, Monuments, Wild Life National Parks, Himalayas, Lakes, Backwaters, Beaches, Temples, Mosques, Old Churches makes India a worth visiting tourist destination. Some of its main tourist attractions that you should visit once in your life with your family.
Here is the list:
- Delhi: Capital City of India, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, Akshardham Temple and India Gate are some of the main tourist sites of Delhi
- Mumbai: Gateway of India, Elephanta Caves, Ajanta and Ellora Caves, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus and Marine Drive etc.
- Goa: Dudhsagar Fall, Calangute Beach, North Goa and South Goa.
- Kerala: Kanyakumari, Backwaters, Houseboat, Kovalam, Alleppey, Rameshwaram and Cochin fort.
- Himachal Pradesh: Snow Covered Himalayas, Britisher’s Summer Capital Shimla, Kullu, Kinnaur, Chamba Lahaul & Spiti, Mandi and Kangra.
- Sikkim: Tsomgo Lake, Nathula Pass, Lachung, Pelling, Gangtok.
- Leh Ladakh: Pangong Lake, Leh Palace, Chadar Trek, Tso Moriri and Zanskar Valley
- Agra: Taj Mahal Palace seventh wonder of the world take more than 20 years to compete.
- Varanasi: Cultural centre of Hindus, Kashi, Ghats, Temples and holy Ganga river longest river of India
10 Rajasthan: Jaisalmair, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Ajmer, Thar, Mount Abu, Ranthambore National Park