Himachal Pradesh is a state of India situated to the northern side in Indian Himalayas. Shimla is the capital of the state and it was the summer capital of the Britishers before independence. It is divided into twelve districts Shimla, Solan, Chamba, Kangra, Kullu, Kinnaur, Lahaul & Spiti etc. As britishers ruled here so the architecture work and historical buildings of that time can be seen here in every district and it has many Unesco world heritage sites. It is also called the land of God and Goddesses so it is a religious centre for many Hindu pilgrimages and Buddhist monasteries. Tourists from all over the world come to explore the Himachal’s beauty. It is a natural hub for travellers as it has many opportunities for adventure loving people. Himachal is a highly recommended destination for honeymooners, climbers, trekkers, paragliders and for travelers who want to spend time in peace surrounded with nature. Himachal Pradesh is a leading emerging destination for the traveller with all tour’s activities to make your travel more thrilling and exciting.The people of Himachal pradesh are very friendly, honest, hardworking and they treat every guest like their God which makes your tour more memorable while travelling to Himachal. Himachal Pradesh has many explored and unexplored destinations and it can take you a many days to visit it completely although here are the top fifteen famous tourist attractions of Himachal you should visit while travelling to Himachal.
- Shimla is the capital city : Naldehra Golf Course, Kufri, Mashobra, Rohru and Rampur Fort, Shrikhand Kailash Trek, and world famous Lavi fair.
2. Kullu & Manali most visited places: Kasol, Manikaran, Beas Kund, Bijli Mahadev Temple, Rohtang Pass, Solang valley, Kullu Dussehra international fair.
3. Kangra: Dharamshala, Palampur, Bir Billing, Kangra Fort, Historical Temples, Monasteries, Paragliding and fishing.
4. Kinnaur : Reckong peo, Kalpa, Chitkul, Kafnoo, Sangla, Kaza, Kinner Kailash Trek, Baspa river ,Satluj river
5. Lahaul & Spiti : Keylong, Chandra tal, Suraj tal, Dhankar monastery, Key monastery, Tabo and Sumdo. Lahaul is green valley and Spiti valley is desert
6. Chamba: Khajjiar, Dalhousie, Bharmour, Pangi, Ravi River, Kailash Manimahesh
7. Solan : Chail Palace, Asia’s highest cricket ground, Shoolini Temple, Arki Fort, Kishangarh Fort, Kasauli hill, Gambharpul Lord Brijeshwar Temple and Subathu Gorkha regiment area.
8. Mandi : Prashar Lake, Pandoh Dam, Rewalsar Lake, Jalori Pass, Shikari Devi Temple, International fair Mandi Shivaratri.
9. Sirmaur: Nahan, Paonta Sahib, Churdhar Trek, Renuka Lake and Habban Valley
10. Una: Gateway to Himalayas, Gobind Sagar Lakes, Asia’s largest Shiva Statue, Kila Baba Bedi Ji, Chintpurni Temple.